Don’t dump your e-junk!
You can drop off your old electronics at our drop-off site on the first Saturday of each month. See below for our prices for materials. We can also provide you with a receipt with your tax-deductible donation.
We take everything from TVs to computers to stereos. Basically, if it has a circuit board, we’ll recycle it.
We team up with Valley City out of Grand Rapids to make sure the materials we collect aren’t shipped to a foreign country and burned.
CHARGES FOR electronic waste (fees off set our actual recycling cost):
Types of E-Waste
- CRT computer monitors up to 19 inches/$10
- 19-27″ CRT televisions/$20 EACH
- Over 27″ CRT televisions/$30 EACH
- Projection televisions/$40 EACH
- LCD flat-panel monitors/FREE
- Laptops: FREE
- Terminals/CPUs: FREE
- Desktops: FREE
- Printers, scanners and fax machines: FREE
- Combo printer/fax: FREE
- Copy machines: FREE
- Cabinet-style copiers: Accepted at e-waste drive only
- Stereos, radios, VCR, & DVD Players: FREE
- Microwaves: FREE
- CFLs: $.25 each
- 4-foot florescent tubes: $.25 each
- Batteries: $1/lb – MUST BE SORTED BY TYPE: alkaline, lithium and rechargeable
- Cellphones, PDA, MP3, personal CD players, etc: FREE
Remember: You can drop off e-waste at our Brown St. drop-off location on the first Saturday of every month!