Don’t dump your e-junk!
You can drop off your old electronics at our drop-off site on the first Saturday of each month. See below for our prices for materials. We can also provide you with a receipt with your tax-deductible donation.
We take everything from TVs to computers to stereos. Basically, if it has a circuit board, we’ll recycle it. PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT TAKE PROJECTION TELEVISIONS.
We team up with a certified electronics recycler to make sure the materials we collect aren’t shipped to a foreign country and burned.
CHARGES FOR electronic waste (fees off set our actual recycling cost):
Types of E-Waste
- CRT computer monitors up to 19 inches/$5 EACH
- Small TVs 19″ or less /$5 EACH
- Medium 19″ to 30″ televisions”/$10 EACH
- Over 30″ CRT televisions/$25 EACH
- Flat-panel monitors or TVs <19 inch/ $5
- Flat panel monitors or TVs 10 to 49 Inch/ $10
- Flat Panel TVs over 50Inch / $15
- CONSOLE TVs $25
- Laptops: FREE
- Terminals/CPUs: FREE
- Desktops: FREE
- Printers, scanners and fax machines: FREE
- Combo printer/fax: FREE
- Copy machines: FREE
- Cabinet-style copiers: Accepted at e-waste drive only
- Stereos, radios, VCR, & DVD Players: FREE
- Freon Containing appliances/ $5 each
- Microwaves: FREE
- CFLs: $.33 each
- 4-foot florescent tubes: $.25 each
- Batteries: $2.00/lb – MUST BE SORTED BY TYPE: alkaline, lithium and rechargeable
Remember: You can drop off e-waste at our Brown St. drop-off location on the first Saturday of every month!